Pistol / Taser Storage
Tambour Security Door Closed
Tambour Security Door Open with Perforated Viewing Security Gate Closed
Tambour Security Door and Perforated Viewing Gate Open
The WSA Tambour Door Security Cabinet offers additional security yet provides all the flexibility contained within the integrated weapons storage platform.
- 4 Points of Locking
- Key-lockable see-through Security Gate. Able to check enclosed weapons without opening
- Key-lockable Tambour Door
- Tambour Door also equipped with 10mm locking-bar which is pad lockable
- Pistol pack 3/8 stainless steel lock-rod(s) secured by padlock. There are a multitude of locking alternatives depending on the installation. There can be dual users: one officer can have the Tambour Door
- Key; another the Security Gate Key, and then there can be a master key that covers all locks including the Padlock on the Pistol Pack locking-rods. There is a variety of options when setting the Tambour Door Cabinet up for security.
The Tambour Door Cabinet will store any type of weapons securely. It has the WSA Universal Back Panel inserted which holds the full range of components for either Pistols, Long Arms, NFE, and so on. As with the IWSP, if once purchased as a pistol cabinet, and the need arises to store long arms for example, the cabinet can be simply converted with just a change in components – an extremely cost effective solution.
Construction Tambour Door
- Anti – Tamper
- 3/16 Stainless Steel Aircraft
- Cable for Door Operation
- 18 Gauge Steel
Body: 16 Gauge
- 72” H x 36” W x 22” D
- 183 cm H x 92 cm W x 56 cm D – Weight with Components *190kgs +
- 83” H x 36” W x 22” D
- 211 cm H x 92 cm W x 56 cm D – Weight with Components *210kgs +
Taser Storage Powered/Unpowered
Securely store up to 20 Tasers in a single Taser storage cabinet, or store 112 Tasers in a .62 square metre footprint using an integrated Weapons universal wall rack, which can be adapted using additional components in order to accommodate future weapons requirements, i.e. ancillary equipment, radios, etc. Taser cabinets can be fully-loaded with five secure, 2-compartment drawers or left wide open depending on your storage requirement. All drawers slide on easy-glide full-suspension drawer hardware and have a power bar to charge accessories like lights and body cameras. The secure drawers can hold up to two Tasers each and can be uniquely keyed – which is great for team environments (master keys available). Taser Storage Cabinets can be stacked on top of each other and attached side-to-side and back-to- back if you need more storage space for Tasers, or gear and accessories. Pre-drilled holes make attaching the cabinets quick and simple. Add a riser to increase the cabinet height by 10 inches. The cabinets come fully assembled with all of your chosen components. The Taser storage cabinet is powder-coated in a grey Sandtex finish.